MBA Health Care Management (HCM)
3 years Program | Bangalore University
It is globally acknowledged fact that the aviation & travel tourism industry is growing, both in format and handling of specialized functions at a rapid pace.
The growth in aviation signals parallel growth in travel and tourism sector. Infrastructure modernization, huge investment, expanding air fleet and with ever-growing economy, Aviation is the hottest sector in terms of career opportunities.
The program is fully focused on developing the practical and professional skills required for the industry. Students will learn how an aviation, travel & tourism industry functions, working knowledge of Airport and Aviation Operations, Passenger Forecasting, Safety and Security, Aerodrome Management, Airport Logistics, role of human resource in the aviation industry and several related topics.
Why Health Care Management?
- Expected Growth to $808 Billion by 2022
- Health Care Industry plays an important part of the economy of a country by consuming 10% of GDP
Why Join – The IZee MBA + PGPM Global, Tech 2.0 Advantage?
With over 1000 successful graduates from the IZee MBA program, we offer a unique program that focusses on student’s development along with industry exposure.
Specialized Certifications& Workshops:
Key Events for Skill Development
Specialization in Details
- Marketing management
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Information Technology
- Entrepreneurship Management
Our customized MBA will equip you with problem-solving skills and business acumen to transform your career across a variety of industries.
- International Orientation Program - 2-3 days in Sri Lanka/Thailand
MBA orientation at a foreign destination – gives students a global exposure at the very beginning of their MBA journey
- International Exchange Program & Boot Camp – 5-6 days in Malaysia/Singapore
The students are taken during their 2nd or 3rd semester to a beautiful foreign country, where students would be exposed to global work culture
The international tours include:
- International Certification Program
- Mentorship by leading University experts
- International Industry Visit
- International Boot Camp
- Orientation Program at Foreign University
- Airfare, Visa, University Visit, Industrial Visit, Leisure Trip, Accommodation, Daily Breakfast, lunch, Dinner, Services of Professional Tour Guide etc.
Note: Valid Passports should be submitted within the specified date in order to confirm the International Orientation. Last date for the same will be notified.
- Minimum 50% in graduation from a university recognized by UGC. 45% in graduation for SC, ST, OBC students