MBA + PGPM Global, Tech 2.0 Advantage
The IZee MBA is a unique program developed by industry professionals with 20+ years of expertise, keeping in mind the overall development of the students to meet the corporate demands. The focus and highlight of this program is to make every student employable and ensure a successful start to their management career.
The MBA Program comprises four semesters, with two summer projects in between. The structure of the program is beautifully designed to give students the best in industry exposure with a nurturing classroom environment. It also ensures practical work experience to become the leaders of tomorrow in the area of specialization of their choice.
Why Join – The IZee MBA + PGPM Global, Tech 2.0 Advantage?
With over 1000 successful graduates from the IZee MBA program, we offer a unique program that focusses on student’s development along with industry exposure.
Specialized Certifications& Workshops:
Key Events for Skill Development
Specialization in Details
- Marketing management
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Information Technology
- Entrepreneurship Management
Our customized MBA will equip you with problem-solving skills and business acumen to transform your career across a variety of industries.
- International Orientation Program - 2-3 days in Sri Lanka/Thailand
MBA orientation at a foreign destination – gives students a global exposure at the very beginning of their MBA journey
- International Exchange Program & Boot Camp – 5-6 days in Malaysia/Singapore
The students are taken during their 2nd or 3rd semester to a beautiful foreign country, where students would be exposed to global work culture
The international tours include:
- International Certification Program
- Mentorship by leading University experts
- International Industry Visit
- International Boot Camp
- Orientation Program at Foreign University
- Airfare, Visa, University Visit, Industrial Visit, Leisure Trip, Accommodation, Daily Breakfast, lunch, Dinner, Services of Professional Tour Guide etc.
Note: Valid Passports should be submitted within the specified date in order to confirm the International Orientation. Last date for the same will be notified.
- Minimum 50% in graduation from a university recognized by UGC. 45% in graduation for SC, ST, OBC students